FUNCTION: Prepare a two-week (2) schedule of Club play and adjust as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES;
- Be an active member of the Executive Committee.
- Prepare the Weekly Schedule for the current week of play and put the initial draft on the Club web site by Sunday at 6:00 pm.
- Prepare the Weekly Schedule for the following week and put it on the Club web site by 6:00 pm of the Sunday of the prior week and adjust on Tuesdays and Sundays as required.
- Make changes to the schedule during the week as required by the Members with changes accepted until Monday at 9:00 pm.
- Put the Final schedule for the current week on the Club web site by Tuesday noon and inform the Starter of any specific tee time requirements.
- Post an alphabetical list of members and their tee times for the following week on the Club Notice Board by 6:30 AM on the day of play.
- Pick up next spreadsheet from the Starter on the day of play in order to prepare next weeks’ schedule.
- Phone players involved if any changes are made to inform them of their tee time change.
- Coordinate special schedules as required with Tournament Chairman. Aid the Vice Captains in determining if there are any “No-Shows”.Prepare the next years’ budget request for the Treasurer as required. Study the Club’s Policy Manual to have knowledge of the Club’s policies paying particular attention to policies that impact directly on the Scheduler’s area of responsibility.
- When term is up, see that incoming member is counselled on position and pass the Schedulers’ copy of the Policy Manual to him.