HEALTH , WELFARE and Merchandising
FUNCTION: Inform Executive Committee of Illness to any of our members or their spouses and purchase and distribute club clothing
Duties and Responsibilities
- Member of the Executive Committee.
- Maintain Liaison with club members having health problems.
- Mail out health cards to Ill members
- Represent the club along with the captain at funerals for club members.
- To see that your budget request is into the treasurer on time.
- To purchase and distribute club clothing as required.
- When term is up see that incoming member is counselled on the
- Responsibilities of the position
- Pass the club Health & Welfare Chairman’s copy of the Policy Manual to
TIME TABLE OF EVENTS AND DUTIES
- The in-coming Health & Welfare Chairman at the end of your term of office along with any verbal suggestions for the continued success of our club.
- Report on the health status of members at Executive Committee meetings.
Jan 28, 2016