Captain’s Report September 2018
October 30, 2018
Captain’s Report September 27 2018 Minutes.
- Preparations for the AGM were discussed
- Change of Club Championship Dates. They will be the last two weeks prior to our final date in early October.
- New Balance Sports is giving members a discount if they show their CMSMGC membership card.
- A committee is being struck to discuss the 25th Anniversary of the club in 2020.
- Members are asked not to run their pull carts over the teeing areas of the tee box
- Mark Miller is preparing the 2019 budget
- Membership wait list is 109. Membership renewals are underway as the deadline is October 31st for payment.
- The final lunch menu was decided and Prime Rib roast instead of steaks will be served.
- The Charity committee report the cheques to Dr. Sadar is $104,000. The $10,000 hole in one winners donated $2,000 to the Charity tournament.
- The individual who won the fishing trip last year was this year’s winner.
- Savage Creek Golf Course is now open. We will be offering assistance to a new club at Savage Creek. Terry Greenslade is looking after this.
Chuck Dunn, Captain